- SUDS = Sustainable Drainage Systems.
- Totally porous, water drains through like a sieve!
- Slows water, so it flows naturally into water table.
- Suds compliant.
- Save money on your water bill
- No movement or cracking.
- Eco friendly, uses recycled car tyres.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Attractive in a range of finishes.
- Integral sub base, no need to lay on Tarmac or concrete
Sudscapeâ„¢ produces an environmentally friendly porous paving solution for footpaths, driveways and car parks for the both residential and commercial markets. Fully SUDS compliant, we use a combination of resins to bond rubber to create a sub base. The voids in the sub base retain water until it can drain naturally back into the water table, preventing flash flooding. We then use an aggregate in a colour of your choice mixed with resin and bond it on to the rubber sub base to prevent cracking and movement. The finished result is a stunning, virtually maintenance free, hard wearing finish.
The importance of SUDS
(Sustainable Drainage Systems) demands that only suitable porous materials are specified for both new build schemes and also when re-laying existing areas.